[csw-maintainers] python-reportlab 2.3

Murray.Jensen at csiro.au Murray.Jensen at csiro.au
Tue May 26 02:32:23 CEST 2009

On Mon, 25 May 2009 23:58:37 +1000, rupert THURNER writes:
>i tried to build it on the standard build servers. how did you install
>it?

I have my own "build servers". You will have to request that renderPM be
installed on the central "build servers".

But first check that the version of renderPM in CSW is late enough for
reportlab 2.3 - you may need to build and submit renderPM first, then
get it installed on the "build servers", then move on to building
reportlab.

Also don't forget to check out the rl_accel plugin for reportlab.

>or could i have access to your build file?

My build file basically is this:

	python setup.py build
	mkdir -p ${buildroot}
	python setup.py install --root=${buildroot}
	chown -Rh root:bin ${buildroot}/opt

i.e. the standard way to build and install python packages (I believe).

GAR will probably have mechanisms for this by default(?). Cheers!
								Murray...