[csw-maintainers] pkg-get/pkgutil: Download full dependency tree for offline installation?

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Tue May 26 16:07:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

i have some machines that are not connected to the internet, where i would
like to install some OpenCSW packages. What would be the best way to
download these packages (inluding dependencies) for offline installation?
I don't want to pull the whole mirror, just the packages and their deps.

I have thought about setting up a full root zone w/o CSW packages and do a
pkg-get/pkgutil -d there, but i would prefer if there was an easier way.

Sebastian