[csw-maintainers] Update of libevent and memcached

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Nov 2 14:09:28 CET 2009

Hi Rupert, hi Ben,

I would need an updated libevent and memcached and I noticed you already
did most of the work :-) I took the liberty of adding the legacy lib to
the recipe of libevent and 64 bit to it and put it in testing/. Feel
free
to rebuild and release libevent.

Next thing I need is memcached. It needs stdbool and stdint which I
added from gnulib. However, the header files end up in lib/ and
are not added to the include path. Ben, would you please enlighten
me what is going wrong here?

Additionally, I found these excellent Blog posts from Trond Norbye:
   http://blogs.sun.com/trond/category/Memcached
regarding memcached on Solaris. Nice, but only starting from
OpenSolaris. I wonder if we can get the manifest and stuff for
our package.