[csw-maintainers] GAR Major Change: Platform feature now activated

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Thu Nov 5 19:36:14 CET 2009

Hi Dago,

I successfully used your new system to build distinct packages for
different architecture on multiple host and it works perfectly, thanks
for your work.

However I would like to use it for openssl to build the 64 libs (and not
the whole package) on build10x, but I am not sure I understand how to do
it. Could you explain me how to do it ?

Yann