[csw-maintainers] nspr in testing/

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Sat Nov 21 12:09:10 CET 2009

I have a question, mostly to Phil, about one shared object file in
CSWnspr.  Here's the prototype bit:

d none /opt/csw/lib/nspr/cpu 0755 root bin
d none /opt/csw/lib/nspr/cpu/sparcv8plus 0755 root bin
f none /opt/csw/lib/nspr/cpu/sparcv8plus/libnspr_flt4.so 0755 root bin

It looks like nspr builds one V8+ shared library on purpose.  It puts
it in a separate directory.  All other shared libraries are V8.
Normally, packages with V8+ binaries are rejected.  In this case,
there's a clearly separate V8+ binary, which looks optional to me.
Would it be a problem to include it in the package?  Or should I just
exclude it?