[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] Problem with latest perl update

Roger Håkansson hson at opencsw.org
Fri Nov 27 14:45:20 CET 2009

>> My imagemagick package builds without a error now (exiftool still
>> gives me an error, but a different one which I suspect is in gar and
>> have nothing to do with the perl update)
>
> Good to hear. If there is a problem with GAR just let me know also.

The problem is that pkgcheck fails with the following error

Examining 'depend' file
P CSWcommon common - common files and dirs for CSW packages
P CSWpmiocompress pm_iocompress - A Perl interface to allow reading and
writing of compressed data
P CSWcommon common - common files and dirs for CSW packages
ERROR: CSWexiftool has double depends
gmake: *** [pkgcheck] Error 2

In my Makefile I have "REQUIRED_PKGS += CSWperl CSWpmiocompress" and I
don't have a depend file (i.e use csw_dyndepend.gspec).
If I remove REQUIRED_PKGS totally, pkgcheck doesn't fail since CSWcommon
is only found once in the depend file, but regardless of what package I
have in REQUIRED_PKGS when pkgcheck is run, there is two occurances of
CSWcommon in the generated depend file.