[csw-maintainers] GAR Platform builds now open for testing

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Oct 5 19:44:02 CEST 2009

I took a look at the documentation and I have a questions: What about
building packages outside the buildfarm. I use to work on a relatively
powerful, local x86 machine. When I'm happy with the build files, I
submit the changes to the repository, go to the buildfarm, log into
build8s, launch the build and pray. What is the pbuild branch going to
do on a machine outside the buildfarm, is it going to try to log into
build8s, which isn't there?