[csw-maintainers] Page "CSW class action utilities" edited at wiki.opencsw.org

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Fri Oct 9 10:54:56 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 9:12 AM, bonivart <watching at wikidot.com> wrote:
>> bonivart edited the page "CSW class action utilities" at
>> http://wiki.opencsw.org/cswclassutils-package
>
> You updated cswclassutils to use the catalog names for files such as
> opt/csw/etc/pkg/foo/cswusergroup? From which version? Can we have some
> sort of a check so that package installs don't break? Or, is it
> backwards compatible?

I only changed the /recommended/ path to use for cswusergroup
configuration files. I didn't change any code in the class action
script.

What problems do you see?

The change was to be more consistent with other use of the common name
instead of the package name and that it's easily available in GAR with
$(GARNAME).

--
/peter