[csw-maintainers] stable release?

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Oct 15 10:04:21 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 3:35 AM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> One thing I'd suggest is to only aim for 2 stable releases per year.
> More than that and too much time is spent in freeze states, I think.

If we can still release to current during the freeze and limit it to
two per year then we have gotten somewhere.

To me it's more interesting to put an extra layer before current and
implement more/better testing, that should raise the quality of
current.

> [I'm considering Phil's "offer" of pushing this forward...]

Overworked and underpaid...great offer! ;-)

--
/peter