[csw-maintainers] Can't run Sun Studio in vncserver

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sun Sep 6 22:17:13 CEST 2009

Hi Maciej,

Am 05.09.2009 um 18:29 schrieb Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski:
> On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Dagobert Michelsen<dam at opencsw.org>
> wrote:
>> PS: Don't get me wrong: It should not look like everytime you ask a
>> question I propose more work for you ;-)
>
> I understand that. Such is life! Well, I've spent some time and made a
> little progress with the build:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset/6195

A small comment:
- You have removed "TEST_SCRIPTS =" and inserted "SKIPTEST = 1". The
SKIPTEST
   is meant to be used dynamically during package when you don't want
to wait, like
     gmake clean && SKIPTEST = 1 gmake package
   When the package doesn't have a test script cleaning TEST_SCRIPTS
is clearer.

Apart from that: good work!