[csw-maintainers] Ganglia update

Daniel Pocock daniel at opencsw.org
Thu Sep 10 19:26:27 CEST 2009

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Am 05.09.2009 um 01:26 schrieb Daniel Pocock:
>> One other thing that caused some issues, I tried adding these lines:
>>
>> ARCHALL_CSWgangliadevel = 1
>> ARCHALL_CSWgangliaweb = 1
>>
>> but when it gets to the install-custom code, it looks for files in
>> the wrong place, specifically:
>>
>>       @cd $(WORKSRC)/web; \
>>               cp -R * $(DESTDIR)$(WWWGANGLIA)
>>
>> and the other lines referencing $(WORKSRC) look in the wrong place.
>> Any hints would be welcome.
>
> Theoretically this can't happen as ARCHALL_* only changes the gspec
> file. However,
> I would like to reproduce it, but libconfuse has neither been released
> nor is it
> in testing/. Please build it so I can install it on build8st and
> retry. There is
> also no harm in releasing libconfuse as it is a new library.

Phil has accepted it, but I notice errors about mantis on the package page:

http://www.opencsw.org/packages/libconfuse

"Err: cannot find maintainer for libconfuse in mantis."

I've tried creating an account for myself in Mantis using the same email
address that I included in the package, but the error remains.

Not sure how long it takes to appear in the mirrors, or is there
anything else I need to do before that happens?