[csw-maintainers] Pinentry compilation problem

James Lee james at opencsw.org
Fri Sep 11 10:51:04 CEST 2009

On 11/09/09, 09:41:28, James Lee <james at opencsw.org> wrote regarding Re:
[csw-maintainers] Pinentry compilation problem:

I really should try things before emailing :-) it's been too
long since I wrote any pointer to functions.

long int TEMP_FAILURE_RETRY(long int (*expression)(void))
{
    long int __result;
    do __result = expression();
    while (__result == -1L && errno == EINTR);
    return __result;
}

Clean up:

long int TEMP_FAILURE_RETRY(long int (*expression)(void))
{
    long int result;
    while ((result = expression()) == -1L && errno == EINTR);
    return result;
}

That looks better - but I've still not tried it.

James.