[csw-maintainers] Basic X fonts from OpenCSW

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Sep 11 18:01:15 CEST 2009

If the system already HAS "basic X fonts", this seems rather a waste of space.
We sometimes duplicate sun packages, but usually only because there is
a specific benefit to it.
I'm not sure there is a benefit in this case, though. It may be better
to simply declare a dependancy on the SUNW basic fonts package.