[csw-maintainers] The source code of www.opencsw.org

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Thu Sep 17 18:25:09 CEST 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 1:40 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:

> Okay, so what's the process? I can't write to the htdocs directory, so
> what do I do? Make my own copy of everything and create a patch? When
> I have a patch ready, say,
> http://www.opencsw.org/~maciej/0001-Parseable-HTML-in-mirrors.shtml.patch
> -- what do I do with it next?

forget "patch". you have a "live" html directory for a reason :)
 get it working. then when it works well enough, it will either
replace what is already there, or be put in its own appropriate place.
and you get full read/write access to it there.

BTW: i kinda lost contact for what you are aiming for now.
I think I maybe already provided you with the code chunk you asked
from me. but if you need anything else, please let me know,
specifically, what you need from me.