[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] ClamAV 0.96 on Solaris9/10 - Intel

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Apr 5 03:48:21 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Wed Mar 31 10:19:31 -0400 2010:

> I already bumped gcc4 to the latest versions and it compiles
> (although it takes a day or so), merging is tbd.

Ok, so if we ignore the isaexec issue (which exists in the current
package anyway), could we simply re-roll for sol9, add a postinstall
script that does the fixincludes ala Peter's gcc3 packages and get
something out?

A more long term solution could follow later...

Thoughts?

Thanks