[csw-maintainers] Change of compiler location on OpenCSW buildfarm

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 2 13:20:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

with the deprecation of Solaris 8 I will change the compiler pathes to
a more
regular scheme. Especially the Sun Studio 12 compiler will be linked to
/opt/SUNWspro and gar.conf.mk will be adjusted to the new location. This
allows for more sane pathes in applications that record the path (like
Perl and Ruby). I plan to make the change this evening (in about 5
hours).
The current locations /opt/studio/SOS12/SUNWspro will stay intact,
though.