[csw-maintainers] need of an additional directory tree under /opt/csw

Dom dlaigle at opencsw.org
Tue Aug 17 16:20:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

To start a thread we didn't have time to talk about during the summer camp, I'd like to install some additional dependencies within the CSW tree.
Indeed, I have to recompile the WxWidget package with g++ for at least TWO packages, and I think it'd be better to install it under something like -say - /opt/csw/extra-dependencies-gcc instead of embedding it twice into both packages.

Any thoughts ?

- Dominique