[csw-maintainers] CSW/GAR maintainer world map via Ohloh (once again)

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Sun Aug 22 22:26:31 CEST 2010

Greetings,

time has passed, people have joined from various places and I would like
to take the opportunity to ask everyone who hasn't done so yet to
register on Ohloh in order to populate the OpenCSW contributors world map.

  http://www.ohloh.net/p/opencsw/map

This gives us and everyone who cares a heart warming overview on where
from all over the globe people contribute to OpenCSW. In particular, I
am going to give a talk about OpenCSW to our Munich OpenSolaris User
Group this Thursday and it would be nice to see as many contributing
faces as possible on the map. :)

For instructions please see the forwarded email and don't hesitate to
ask me in case of any troubles. Thanks for your time!

Sebastian

@board: Would you mind adding (optional) Ohloh signup instructions to
the new maintainers welcome email.