[csw-maintainers] [csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs rssh

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Aug 24 00:43:47 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 1:09 AM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:

>> sorry for the delay in reply.. I had meant to provide an updated
>> version of cswpreserveconf, that would allow for copying from /opt to
>> /etc/opt instead of just the same dir, bit got sidetracked :-/
>> would you be willing to wait a bit and use that? I should have it in a
>> few days max , after a bit of discussion on the maintainers list
>
> Sure, no problem. We have given this issue some more thought during the
> Summercamp, please see the wave day 1 "Supported Setups" for some
> discussion input on this.

I already read through it, and agreed with most of what was said.

Incidentally, I tested and committed the changes into gar trunk for
cswclassutils, and was going to put a test package out for folks...
but now it's whining about stuff and I have no idea how to fix it.

Oddly, it was perfectly happy to create "UNCOMMITTED" packages. but
when I committed my changes, THEN it started to whine and blow up. So
I give up.