[csw-maintainers] Work for prospective maintainers: Weighted Buglisting. Orphaned packages?

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Aug 31 18:54:55 CEST 2010

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 9:44 AM, Sebastian Kayser <skayser at opencsw.org> wrote:

>> Shouldn't these kind of packages be listed as orphaned too? At least
>> there's no one explicitly taking care of them.

The purpose behind "orphaned" vs "retired", is that if someone
attempts to take on the package, but then hits problems with it, they
know that at least there's potentially someone they can ask questions
about it.

> Totally forgot, thanks for the manually assembled list! If there was an
> official way to get to such a list even better.

I thought there was, so I'm not attempting to put something automated
up that is potentially redundant.
But the "good" news is, I now have a canned SQL query to generate a
list at any time.