[csw-maintainers] Request for review of Fortran additions to Gar

Geoff Davis gadavis at opencsw.org
Mon Dec 6 21:05:47 CET 2010

Hi all,

I thought I had submitted a request for this to the mailing list a while
ago, but it has gone missing from my mailing list archives.

I have implemented some changes to GAR to handle Fortran compilation
using the Sun Studio and GCC compilers for Fortran. In particular, it
sets the F77, FC, FFLAGS, and FCFLAGS variables to what I believe are
sane values. I have been using them to build some packages, and would
like to see if I can get them folded into the mainline GAR v2 distribution.

My GAR branch is
https://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/gar/v2-fortran

Thanks,
Geoff