[csw-maintainers] voting mechanisms proposal

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Dec 10 19:19:47 CET 2010

On 12/10/10, İhsan Doğan <ihsan at opencsw.org> wrote:

>> So at minimum, voting start saturday noon GMT, closes monday/tues midnight
>> GMT?
>
> Please keep in mind, that we have to vote about every topic in the agenda.

I dont think its neccessary to VOTE vote on all of those?
http://wiki.opencsw.org/annual-meeting

I think perhaps we can just present the other stuff, and if someone
wishes to call a vote on them, then we go through that?
If other members feel otherwise, i'm okay with doing so.. I'm just
figuring that most members would be happy to skip the extra hassle.

> So, can you setup the voting then?

I thought Dago was doing that?