[csw-maintainers] voting this weekend

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Sat Dec 11 18:33:21 CET 2010

Correction: you do NOT have to join the wave, to vote for the new board.

The voting is on ballotbin.com
If you are an official "Member of the Association", you should already
have received an email invitation, with your private key, to vote.
If you have not, please email Dagobert requesting it, ASAP.