[csw-maintainers] The vote of the new board has finished

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Tue Dec 14 17:35:16 CET 2010

* Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I hope that when the board is installed and have voted for the different
> roles it will make the configuration known.

Regarding roles, as I couldn't find a description of the board's role in
general, I took the liberty to document it (according to our bylaws and
our past understanding of the board) on the relevant Wiki page [1].

That page - plus some others - are also referenced by the board election
announcement [2] on opencsw.org so that our audience can get a better
idea on how we operate.

Sebastian

[1] http://wiki.opencsw.org/open-community-software-project-board
[2] http://www.opencsw.org/2010/12/new-board/