[csw-maintainers] ITP: opencsw-policy

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Wed Dec 29 20:26:10 CET 2010

Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> writes:

> it should be noted that for technical related changes, debian has an
> explicit "technical committee".
> only nontechnical issues are decided purely by majority vote.

Debian is a good inspiration and not only when it suits a particular
purpose. However, I'm for a vote based policy a little bit as in the
Swiss democracy. Of course, the vote is open only to foundation members
for technical *and* non technical issues. Don't forget that we are a
community of technical oriented people, consequently everyone has a say
in those issues.
--
Peter