[csw-maintainers] pkgrequests better on Mantis

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon Feb 8 22:09:16 CET 2010

Hi
> My comment is that this will leave us with a WHOOOLE lot of "bugs" in
> mantis that will never get closed.

They have to. Either we accept these request, or we have to answer to
the user that we won't do it, giving a reason for that (out of scope,
portability problem, not free, don't like it ;), or what ever), or
scheduling this package for later. Identifying priority would be nice.
> if you, or someone else, wants to take on this responsability.. fine with me!
> I just know that I dont want to do it.

Ok i take it

Once the web site out, i'll focus on packages management tools
(database, pkgrequest tracking and this kind of things).

cheers
W.

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net