[csw-maintainers] Update: project-specific experimental catalog

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Feb 15 17:02:54 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 01.02.2010 um 17:58 schrieb Dagobert Michelsen:
> the first version of the experimental catalog is there made from
> the packages in
>  /home/experimental/<project>
> Locally the catalogs are
>  /export/mirror/opencsw/experimental/<project>
> For starters I have made a project for each maintainer and
> copied his packages from /home/testing into it. The catalogs
> are an overlay over current, so the ugly install-stuff should
> be much smoother now. The webpage can be accessed at
>  <http://mirror.opencsw.org/experimental.html>
> The catalog generation still runs, please make sure the catalog
> you are looking for has been generated:
>  <http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/experimental/>

There have been some minor updates to experimental, most notable there
are now timestamps on the webpage to indicate when the catalogs have
last been updated and the catalogs are now rebuild every five minutes.
Initially I have created a project for every user to keep his stuff,
please take everyone care that testing will be evacuated in the near
future and catalog building will no longer be done on testing/.