[csw-maintainers] git 1.7.0 up for test drive

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 16 00:38:01 CET 2010

Hi All,

I've placed packages for git 1.7.0 (released 2010.02.13) in
experimental/bwalton.  My initial testing is positive, but I'd
appreciate feedback from anyone else that uses the packages
(especially the parts like the cvs bridge that I don't use myself).

There are some behaviour changes in this release that may (or may not)
interest you.  For information, see the release announcement[1].

You can get it via the (awesome, btw) new experiemtnal/project
catalogs with:

pkgutil -t http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/experimental/bwalton -i CSWgit

Feedback welcome.

Thanks