[csw-maintainers] Registering packages in mantis (was Re: [csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs firefox_l10n_af, ...)

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 23 15:15:27 CET 2010

Hi Phil,

Am 23.02.2010 um 15:12 schrieb Philip Brown:
> not quite sure what you mean by "bundle" Dago... but seems to me that
> in this case, the packages in question are pretty clearly a "part of"
> firefox already

The idea is to map packages to "bundles" and report bugs with the
"report
bug" button on the packages page going to the Mantis project named after
the bundle. This reduses and unifies the buglisting. That means that
   CSWmypkg
   CSWmypkgdevel
   CSWmypkgrt
   CSWmypkg_i18_de
would all belong to the bundle "mypkg" derived after the main package
catalog name.