[csw-maintainers] Better shared object dependency checking in checkpkg out for testing

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Sat Jan 2 12:40:41 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 11:58 PM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I have one more bit to implement: checking the data modification
> timestamp of /var/sadm/install/contents and updating the cache.

This is done. I've implemented all the features I wanted, I would like
to focus on merging my change to the main v2 branch.  Here's the list
of changes:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/log/csw/mgar/gar/v2-checkpkg

I haven't received any comments about the new code, which makes me
think that people haven't tried it yet.

My question to Dago: What would you like to be done with relation to
merging back to v2?