[csw-maintainers] new mailing list?

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Thu Jan 14 19:37:20 CET 2010

On Wednesday, January 13, 2010, Ben wrote
> There are a few reasons I'd like to see this happen:
>
> 1. Packages that are rejected are typically rejected for common
>    reasons.  The more people the see these, the better we'll get over
>    time as we stop making the same mistakes.

I don't thnk this will help.
for one thing it's usually the new maintainers that make the mist
mistakes . they're not going to go back and read the archives.

secondly the is enough maintainer email flying around as is. I would
guess most mantainers would choose NOT to be subscribed to such a
boring list