[csw-maintainers] libproxy in testing

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Jan 15 18:24:10 CET 2010

Hi Roger,

Am 15.01.2010 um 18:08 schrieb Roger Håkansson:
> Do you have any example on how to modulate PATCHFILES depending not
> only on arch but also on OS?
> It's not required to build Solaris 8 packages, but for completeness
> if someone checks out the code and tries to build on Solaris 10 it
> will fail right now.

This is not straightforward as the whole selection is per-modulation
and the
Solaris release is something you usually don't modulate over. You could
have platform-specific build recipes like in libmpeg2/trunk/Makefile.
The trick is to set PATCHFILES to the patches to be applied to the
current
platform and ALLFILES_PATCHFILES to all patches to be add to
"checksums".

Could you please have a look first? Let me know if you have any
troubles.