[csw-maintainers] new mailing list?

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Sun Jan 17 22:28:45 CET 2010

Hi

> Given that there is only a single registered 'nay' vote and that
> procedural changes consist of _only_ sending the mail to a list
> instead of an individual, I'd like to ask Ihsan to create the list,
> with myself, Dago and Phil as members to start.

More generally, i would like to suggest that each of our process that
needs email communication, should be using "functional" email addresses
rather than "personal" (or "named") addresses. Whether the functional
address is a mailing list or not.

Taking apart some difference of approach :) this would in any cases help
us to improve process, and will handle easily cases like holidays,
illness or whatever

cheers
W.

--