[csw-maintainers] submitpkg in cswutils-1.14.5

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Jan 18 18:40:18 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 5:33 PM, Nicolai Schwindt
<schwindt at dfki.uni-kl.de> wrote:
> [...]
>> * pysvn: minor version upgrade
>>  * replaces the old subversion bindings with the pysvn project files.
>
> Which does break trac - btw.
> removing pysvn and install pythonsvn fixed the trac installation.
>
> I was lucky - the production system do not run this python .)

The plan was to upgrade Trac and make it depend on pythonsvn. pysvn
and pythonsvn can be installed alongside, removing or installing pysvn
doesn't do anything with relation to Trac.

But it's still depending on pysvn from what I can see on the packages page:
http://www.opencsw.org/packages/trac

The updated Trac is in testing.

Rupert, ping?