[csw-maintainers] new mailing list?

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Tue Jan 19 00:08:51 CET 2010

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski wrote on 18.01.2010 23:36:
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> Excerpts from Ihsan Dogan's message of Mon Jan 18 16:22:39 -0500 2010:

>> pkgreleases ?
>
> The existing newpkgs list sounds like it really means pkgreleases,
> perhaps it could be renamed.  (can you move list archives too?)

+1

> The new list would be something along the lines of pkgsubmissions
> (which is long, but descriptive).

In case of a recipient address I like the concept of "short", so while
we are juggling with names, what about?

	submit at opencsw.org

Could also be just an alias for pkgsubmissions (that way all the pkg*
relevant mailing lists would have the same prefix). Once the thread is
on the list, the reply-to is set properly so the alias used to address
the list initially shouldn't matter.

Sebastian