[csw-maintainers] OpenCSW Winter camp is opened

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Sat Jan 23 16:38:25 CET 2010

Greetings from Winter Camp!

William Bonnet wrote on 23.01.2010 12:32:
> The OpenCSW Winter Camp in Munich is now opened. All of us are now in
> the hotel, located in Langries. The first morning of meeting is under
> progress :)
>
> You can follow us on the opencsw twitter http://twitter.com/opencsw

I just pushed a couple of photos to flickr [1]. More photos plus some
words on the proceedings later on today. As always, lots of ideas and
things to talk about. We could use one week instead of one weekend, even
more with the nice winter weather around us :) Off to more discussions,
looking forward to some hacking later on.

Sebastian

[1] http://www.flickr.com/photos/opencsw/sets/72157623142885671/