[csw-maintainers] OpenCSW Winter camp is opened

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Jan 23 22:50:22 CET 2010

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Sat Jan 23 16:22:18 -0500 2010:
> sounds fun
> I just hope there will be good notes from this one ;-)

For the few minutes I've been able to browse, the google wave that has
been active is pretty decent.  Of course, someone will need to export
(publish to blog or dump to alternate format) since you need a wave
account to view it presently.

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.