[csw-maintainers] curlrt

Jeffery Small jeff at cjsa.com
Mon Jan 25 05:54:55 CET 2010

When I just updated my catalog, I find the following:

curl_rt                      7.19.7,REV=2010.01.15
curlrt                       7.19.7,REV=2010.01.15         7.19.7,REV=2009.11.05

Notice that the curl package in the catalog is older than the installed
package?

Hmmmm, how did this happen.  I previously uninstalled curlrt and then
installed the new curl_rt package.  So let's try again.  I first
uninstalled curlrt and then I look and curl_rt is also gone???

So I reinstall curl_rt and I see that both curlrt and curl_rt are once
again listed as noted above.  So what's up?  Why does curlrt get listed and
why is it still showing up in the catalog as an older version?

Is this expected behavior or is something wrong with the install files which
is mixing these two names improperly?

Regards,
--
Jeff

C. Jeffery Small           CJSA LLC                       206-232-3338
jeff at cjsa.com              7000 E Mercer Way, Mercer Island, WA  98040