[csw-maintainers] new mailing list?

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed Jan 27 18:51:02 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 6:55 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
>> We can rename the "newpkgs" directory to something,and then create a
>> new mailing list with the same name?
>
> Looks good to me.
>
> The new name could be pkgsubmissions, which is somewhat long, but
> descriptive. Are people OK with this solution?

The only remaining issue about the name I can think of, is that when
and if we get back to doing regular "stable freeze" type things, it
might be nice to have separate lists for freeze/stable type updates.
In which case, we might keep that in mind when choosing names for things.

currentupdates vs stableupdates?

Ehhh.. I dunno, not sure I even have a definate view on this either
way, but I'll toss it out there for comments.