[csw-maintainers] [gar] RFE : display all prerequisitepkg at once

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Jul 1 14:27:25 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from William Bonnet's message of Thu Jul 01 04:14:29 -0400 2010:
>
> Hi William,
>
>> since all are defined in the Makefile, i was wishing to have all
>> missing prereqs output at once.
>
> I just added check_for_deps to gar/bin.  It's perl script (sorry Phil,
> no ksh! :) ).  The attached patch will, I think, integrate it
> properly.
>
> Can someone test the patch before I commit?  It works here...

Seems to work here as well:

bonivart at current9x[trunk]$ gmake update
[===== NOW BUILDING: tnef-1.4.7 =====]
ginstall -d work/solaris9-i386/cookies/global
ginstall -d work/solaris9-i386/download
ginstall -d work/solaris9-i386/download/partial
==> Verifying installed package CSWxz: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWbzip2: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWdiffutils: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWfindutils: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWgawk: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWgfile: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWggrep: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWgmake: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWgsed: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWgtar: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpy-cheetah: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpy-hachoir-core: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpy-hachoir-parser: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpy-libmagic: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpy-progressbar: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpy-sqlobject: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpy-yaml: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpython: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWcoreutils: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWwget: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWgit: ok
        [prerequisite] complete for tnef.

--
/peter