[csw-maintainers] A question of naming, in our svn repository

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Thu Jul 1 18:04:53 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> You see what patches and options the previous maintainer used and then make
> a GAR recipe with similar options :-) I am currently struggling to rebuild
> x3270 against an updated libicu and my package looks different from the
> existing one - and there is no recipe for me to look at at all.

So my prior comment still stands:  the packages associated with those
dirs, were not made directly from those files. (through gar, anyways).

Reguardless, I take it then, that you dont object to renaming

xx-yyy  to xx_yyy

to match catalog names, so I will do that when I come across it while
building packages.