[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] running mkheaders for gcc4

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Jul 10 04:53:49 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Fri Jul 09 22:42:15 -0400 2010:

> this is something that probably needs to be automatically run in
> each zone, if there is a global zone and a sol9 container zone. I
> wonder if that happens on pkgadd on gcc4?

It doesn't get triggered by pkgadd for gcc4, but Peter F's gcc3 does
trigger it that way.

> hmmm... but if it's a sparse zone it would fail since output is
> under /opt, not var I think?  oh-oh...

Yes, this is true, afaik.

For what it's worth, I've been able to build ruby again after running
it, so aside from potential delivery issues, it's a good step forward.

Thanks