[csw-maintainers] cswclassutils: location of template init scripts

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Jun 1 18:41:07 CEST 2010

No dia 1 de Junho de 2010 17:22, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> escreveu:
> Gaaaah. ugly.not sure. So I'll state some goals, and ask for suggestions.
>
> Optimal Requirements:
>  1. CAS script must run in every zone
>  2. An init file must be left in"global" area under /opt/csw somewhere.
>
> Thoughts:
>  CAS script will only run, if (class tagged) file does not exist in the zone.

I think it depends on the path of the $dest file, not the existence of
the $dest file.  Which means...

> We dont actually HAVE to do the "cp". in which case, CAS will always
> get triggered!

...that the above won't work.  To be sure, we could just test it, by
writing a class that doesn't copy the file, but leaves a log of
activity.  I'd bet my money on CAS not called for inherited
filesystems.