[csw-maintainers] cswclassutils: location of template init scripts

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Jun 1 19:49:44 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:

> ...that the above won't work.  To be sure, we could just test it, by
> writing a class that doesn't copy the file, but leaves a log of
> activity.  I'd bet my money on CAS not called for inherited
> filesystems.

interestingly, though... the CAS **does** get called.
Just, with a null list of files :-/

## Installing package <testpkg> in zone <testzone>
  .. [blah blah]

   1 package pathname is already properly installed.

Installing testpkg as <testpkg>

## Installing part 1 of 1.
i.testclass: Installing class <testclass> ...
[ verifying class <testclass> ]

So I guess you still lose money.
Half of it? :-D