[csw-maintainers] banner news, for gtk, x11

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Jun 8 03:56:36 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
> and it appears that I misspoke: libcairo does not use  libxft2, but
> libpango does.
>
> So if you could redo libxft2 for full 64bit, and then hit Pango, that
> would be really helpful :-)

Guess you were busy today.  So I updated libxft2 myself.
Since the prior, almost identical version was already public (it
doesnt depend on cswx11), it will be hitting public mirrors in an hour
or so.

If you have the time, it would be nice if you could rebuild pango in
the next 16 hours or so. Otherwise, I guess that will be my project
for tomorrow.