[csw-maintainers] new gimp! kinda... needs testing

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Sat Jun 12 23:38:22 CEST 2010

I havent gotten any feedback on the new gtk packages I made :(

So... I've cobbled together a quickie build of gimp 2.6.8

I'm HOPING this will encourage someone to try it out :-}

Please folks.. i really need someone else's feedback on the new gtk
packages before I offically release them.

gimp is a large multipackge build to do "properly" (and its not in svn,
btw) so its a little bit of a hack job.  But you should be able to get it
with your choice of

pkg-get -U -s http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/experimental/x11-reloaded \
  -u gimp_gtk

or