[csw-maintainers] Mirror status page

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 18 16:56:44 CEST 2010

I think it's James who runs our mirror status page but I'm not sure so
I'm also addressing the maintainers list.

http://www.canoedissent.org.uk/mirror/status/

As you can see at the bottom there's a few mirrors that have not
worked for quite a while and they are still listed. However, my mirror
of choice - http://ftp.df.lth.se/pub/csw/, is not listed any more.
They suffered a raid hardware failure two weeks ago and everything was
lost. Since it's based at a university they haven't prepared for this
in a professional way so they had to fix the hardware and start
mirroring all over again. They expect the CSW mirror to be up again
sometime this weekend so I would like to have it listed again.

http://ftp.df.lth.se/pub/csw
ftp://ftp.df.lth.se/pub/csw

Thank you. :-)

--