[csw-maintainers] CSWoldap

david dlm at opencsw.org
Mon Mar 8 15:42:12 CET 2010

I am progressing slowly with the testing I have updated the paths in the
start script and SMF is almost OK. The problem that I have now is that
the manifest that I have in my trunk/files is not being used. I can
manually import it and it works fine. The manifest file is in
trunk/files and is openldap.xml, after install this file should end up here:

/var/opt/csw/method/manifest/network

Then it would be imported into SMF by the postinstall.

The file doesn't seem to end as part of the package even though it is in
the Makefile:

DISTFILES += cswopenldap openldap.xml svc-openldap

The manifest ends up being this one here which does not work, any
suggestions are much appreciated:

<?xml version='1.0'?>
<!DOCTYPE service_bundle SYSTEM
'/usr/share/lib/xml/dtd/service_bundle.dtd.1'>
<!--
Service manifest for cswopenldap
Autogenerated by CSWinitsmf
2008-04-21 Peter Bonivart
-->

 <service_bundle type='manifest' name='cswopenldap:cswopenldap'>

 <service
name='network/cswopenldap'

  type='service'

  version='1'>

  <create_default_instance enabled='false' />

  <single_instance />

  <dependency name='fs'

    grouping='require_all'

    restart_on='none'

    type='service'>

    <service_fmri value='svc:/system/filesystem/local' />

  </dependency>

  <dependency name='net'

    grouping='require_all'

    restart_on='none'

    type='service'>

    <service_fmri value='svc:/network/loopback' />

  </dependency>

  <exec_method

    type='method'

    name='start'

    exec='/var/opt/csw/svc/method/svc-cswopenldap start'

    timeout_seconds='120'>

  </exec_method>

  <exec_method

    type='method'

    name='stop'

    exec='/var/opt/csw/svc/method/svc-cswopenldap stop'

    timeout_seconds='60'>

  </exec_method>

  <exec_method

    type='method'

    name='restart'

    exec='/var/opt/csw/svc/method/svc-cswopenldap restart'

    timeout_seconds='180'>

  </exec_method>

</service>

</service_bundle>