[csw-maintainers] librsync 0.9.7 uploaded to testing

Brian Hill bchill at opencsw.org
Mon Mar 8 19:31:57 CET 2010

Hi Sebastian,

I did the original testing build on my SunOS 5.8 SPARC. I have been
intending to migrate it to GAR, but GAR seemed like a moving target for
a while.

I have been reading as much of the GAR-related email as I could keep up
with, but...

Is there an up-to-date GAR how-to?

If so, I'll get both packages (librsync and rdiff-backup) up there today
or tomorrow. There are others I'd like to do as well.

Brian