[csw-maintainers] New web site schedule

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Mar 15 21:32:58 CET 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 1:24 PM, William Bonnet <william at wbonnet.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The work on the new web site made some progress over the last weeks, and we
> are now close to reach the first version.
>
> I have updated what has still to be done on the current site (
> http://wiki.opencsw.org/new-website-comments ). Please tell me if you
> disagree with the answers i made to your comments, or if there are some
> unknown issues.

prior comments about it being significantly slower than current site,
seem to have been either erased, or diluted, with no trace that I can
see as to why?

I will also make the general comment, that in my opinion, speed issues
need to be addressed BEFORE release.
Software is usually the fastest when it is first deployed/released.
Over time and use, it usually gets slower. So we had better START with
"fast" :-)